What better time to have a “Have You Ever Tag” to usher in the new year. Thanks GP for tagging me dearie 🙂
Last year was a lot of first for me. Who knows what this year would bring?.. Oh I know..there’ll be a huge 4 in front of my age.. That’s a first! Lol!
So here we go!!!
1. Have you ever been on TV?
*Well, my voice was used in a voiceover for an animation series for our local tv channel. Does that count?
2. Have you ever sung in public?
*Yes, karaoke sessions with friends (same answer lah GP)
3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond?
*Never dyed my hair before. Was tempted too but according to my hair stylist, my hair is like “grey’ hair. The texture made it difficult to style and manipulate. I once had to sit for 8 hours to get my hair rebonded! Ah.. just like me.. stubborn hair for a stubborn person!
4. Have you ever eaten frogs’ legs?
*NO! and no desire to try!
5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
*Hm.. let me think… I could say YES, but then again it’s the thought that count right?
6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post?
*No, but I walked into people all the time..lol!
7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?
*Yup! I cooked my special Sambal Goreng and Rendang for Hari Raya 🙂
8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
*Oh yes.. I was at the airport on my way home from a business trip. I had my office attire on and high heels and things.. and the floor was slippery. The rest, as they say is history!
9. Have you ever done volunteer work?
*Yes, a long time ago when I was in college. Should do something now..:)