Find a safe quiet place free of significant others, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general. (If you’re a guy just reverse this process to male and tell us about your wallet, tool box, briefcase or metro sexual accessory.)
1. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile.
2. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents.
3. Be brave and ‘splain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.
4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves.
5. Answer these questions:
Describe the contents of your handbag. Please see my response below.
What’s the most important thing in your handbag? My Ventolin Inhaler.
What’s the most embarrassing thing in your handbag? Hmm.. nothing..lolz
What’s the smallest thing in your handbag? Lipstick holder
Is there anything illegal in your handbag? Nothing that I’m aware of.
Ok… what’s inside my cute little handbag? As you guys know, Azwaj and I travel mostly by motorbike so it was really a necessity that I find something that would fit into the basket. After sourcing high and low, I finally found this lovely cream colour one in Singapore. Because of it’s size it has been a challenge to stuff all that I need in there..
I told you I’m a compartment kinda lady so you will not see anything straying in my handbag. Now on to the content:
- Brand new brown wallet that I got recently from Isetan on my last trip back to Singapore
- Free purple “Simply Her” card holder – also new – I got it from my magazine subscription. It’s cute and so handy.. now all my credit cards have a home. I also use it to keep my IC, ATM card, drivers license, MyEvo business cards and some cash in there too… just for those days that I don’t feel like carrying my handbag.
- Compact powder
- Lipstick – in the lipstick holder
- Ventolin Inhaler
- Handheld fan – for those hot days
- Miss VB and her case – my phone and camera
- Pen holder
- Medicine pouch – I have panadol, antacid pills, allergic pills, plaster and nail clipper
Since GP loved my fan so much.. I thought I’d take a picture of it all spread out in it’s beauty.. and it is a beautiful fan… don’t you agree??