GP and RoxiticusDH, both tagged me with the True Love tag and since just like GP, I also recently celebrated my eighth wedding anniversary, I am also gonna bump off my long list of other outstanding tags and do this one immediately 🙂
The Rules : Copy the questions and answer them honestly.
1. What does true love mean to you?
Means my life feels empty and incomplete without him. Means I love the way he makes me feel. Means I lay my life out for him.
2. How do you know you’re really in love?
When all I can think about is him. When all I want to do is be with him. When I put his interest and well-being before my own and when even if I am angry, I forgive even without him saying he’s sorry and all I want to do is make up and make everything alright again.
3. How many times in your life have you fallen in love?
I loved twice before but IN love with only one and that is with my Azwaj.
4. Have you ever fallen out of true love because you were mad at the moment?
5. Do you feel love and physical attraction are the same thing?
Definitely not.. you can be in lust with someone but not necessarily in love.
6. If your true love became ill or disfigured would you continue to love them the same way?
Nothing will ever change the way I feel for my one true love.
7. Should anyone else be able to tell you who to love or not love?
Never happened to me before but I think I would listen but just like GP, I will ultimately decide what is best for me.
8. Do you believe people that ended up divorced were ever truly in love?
Yes, once upon a time… but the same way you can fall in love, you can also fall out of love due to lots of reasons.
9. Would you give up something you want for someone you love?
Without a doubt, I will.
10. If you truly love someone do you feel it should be unconditional?
Most definitely… body, heart and soul without borders and conditions!
Oh and if you want to know how much true love means to my Azwaj… it’s here and here…
Now would you please share with us your true love sentiments, Noushy, Nat, Farah and Shemah